This year Schoolzine celebrates 12 years in the education sector, they now have schools around the world using their communication platform. Schoolzine is proud to be 100% Australia owned and was founded as a solution to a real problem, solving issues in parent engagement, school communication and helping schools keep up with the demands of today’s market expectations.
Schoolzine offers schools a DIY eNewsletter Solution
Engage with your parents - Link articles, events, pictures and videos to your school’s website via Schoolzine’s live stream. Unlimited uploads.
Create eNewsletters - Simply select existing content from your streams library or upload new content to create your issued based eNewsletter within minutes.
Products included in DIY eNews:
- Unlimited eNewsletters
- Spot Polls and Surveys
- 1 x live information steam which can be linked to your website
- Schoolzine‘s Control Centre – Email, SMS and RSS
- Dynamic calendaring – Sync from SharePoint, Office 365 and Google
- Custom eForms with digital signatures
Features included in DIY eNews:
- Staff and community submitted content
- Article indexing and unlimited content (photos, galleries and videos).
- Google translate – 100 languages at the click of a button
- Automated printable PDF
- Responsive across mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Link with social media, school portals, payment portals and more.
- Newsletter impression and user activity data
- Integration with Schoolzine Calendar
- Schoolzine’s famous ongoing phone training and support
Discover how Schoolzine can help you achieve your communication goals. Simply click below to receive more information or call CJ directly on 0433 991 718 for a free, no obligation demonstration.
One off setup fee waived - valued at $599
How to order:
Mention your school is a member of ASCA
Tel: 0433 991 718 (Craig ‘CJ’ Josic)